In the Words of Satan: by The Arrows



Don't let Satan fool you!!

Penulis : dorangeen ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel In the Words of Satan: by The Arrows ini dipublish oleh dorangeen pada hari Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1Responses: di postingan In the Words of Satan: by The Arrows
 

1 Responses:

Kay L. said... | June 2, 2011 at 6:24 AM

I was going to make a new post, but seeing this is coincidentally exactly what I wanted to post about, I'll just make it a comment here. :)

So this morning while getting ready for school, I felt the emotion of so much regret, embarrassment, and guilty accusing thoughts come up and like a gun, trying to shoot its bullets at me. For a good ten minutes these feelings and thoughts kept popping up in my mind and as I stood in my washroom drying my hair I couldn't ignore them. A few seconds later it dawned on me that these were Satan's attacks and if I didn't recognize them, I might have actually believed them.

I felt the most unloved, the most guilty, and the most unsaved person for those minutes. Stopping, I prayed really hard in my head for God to save me from these attacks--I knew God loved me unconditionally, sending His son down to save me from ALL my sins so I am washed white as snow. There is absolutely no guilt put upon me because I have started with a clean slate. I knew God loved me from beginning to not just the end, but til eternity and I am truly the Lord's beloved. And in the name of the Lord I eagerly prayed to be kept safe from Satan's attacks and temptations, to help and give me strength to flee away from temptations and to fight accusations knowing that they are not true.

So a tear was shed and seconds later I felt that overwhelming guilt disappear. Not saying it won't come back, this is probably a few times it happened the past couple months. I think with all the stress of school and just overwhelmed with so many people around me, Satan is using this as an advantage to attack my mental health...

I really need a vacation. Soon.