Don't know if you noticed, but i've been sick the entire past week and still a little bit today. But i am feeling a lot better after taking my benylin pill (albeit, had to be chopped down into little bits so that i can finally swallow them -.-)
anyways, i feel that this past week i've been suffering (physically) i felt so down in the dumps, it's insane how i can feel like that... i prayed a lot to God to help relieve me of my symptoms... and i guess i was impatient and began to drown in my own misery and thoughts... i kept the Lord at a distance, i guess you can say...
But today, i decided to open up the bible and continue where i left off in Nehemiah (PS. we're suppose to read it for reunion! :P)
so yea, when i read "Our God will fight for us", i was touched. Didn't fully meditate on it til later on.
Then i realised that the entire time, in our whole life, our Beloved has always been fighting for us.
We are not in this battle alone (though i admit, sometimes i feel like that) but He has always been there with me. I'm not fighting this battle of sickness alone, He is with me. When i feel like i can't do this anymore, He will stand up for me, to fight this battle for me. It's like He is that unquenchable flame within all of us. :)
So sisters, whatever we go through, may we always remember He is with us, He lives in us! When we are weak and we feel like giving up, when we find it too hard, just know He will fight for us. He will help us through, just go to Him :)
Like this week, for me, i feel like i've let the Lord down, our relationship-wise, cause like i said, i was drowning in my own misery and complaints.... but when i went back to Him to read His words, He reminded me, when i didn't seem to care as much about my relationship with Him, He cares. And He will fight for us (our relationship) He won't give in, He won't give us up :)
He loves us sooo muchh!! hehehe
^^ so blessed to have such a beautiful beloved!!! =D
I hope that we can always see how much He loves us, and how much we affect Him, to the point that He will always fight for us. He will lure us back to Him because He needs us most <3
(wow.. what a romantic/lovey dovey post) LOLLLLL Well, can't help it! Our Beloved is soo romantic and passionate ;)
love,
jennt
Here's a song for you :)
Lyrics:
You don't have to stay here, You can't deny
Every single heartaches, Written in your eyes
Memories that haunt you, Memories they got you
Looking for a place to hide, Oh, the anger,
Reaching like a cancer, Like a paralyzing fear.
Can you even hear me, When I whisper
Can you see Me through your tears?
Chorus:
Cuz I... I'm on your side, We'll win this fight,
So rest to-night, Cuz love is on the rise,
The darkness blinds, I'm on your side
Oh, I'm on your side.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/l/luminate/on_your_side.html ]
I know my love can shine through, Bitterness that hides you
Deep inside a world, With no hope
Letting go of history, We can start a journey
You don't have to do this alone, You're not alone
Chorus:
When you hope is lost, And the flames burn high
When your weakness fuels, What you feel inside
Oh, don't look back, Your past is back
You're still alive, You're still alive
Chorus:
Cuz I... I'm on your side, We'll win this fight
You can rest to-night, Cuz love is on the rise
The darkness blinds, I'm on your side
Oh, I'm on your side.
You can rest tonight
I'm on your side. Repeat.

2 Responses:
I'm glad that you're turning to God through your situation right now. It's truly precious that no matter what difficulties you're going through in life, the Lord is always cheering on for you. Remember that you are not fighting this alone even if it seems like it. We'll continue to pray for you for your speedy recovery. The Lord understands.
-Karen
I always imagine rows and rows of angels cheering for every single one of us when we're in the dumps. Like a cheer leading squad. And the head of the cheer leading team is the Lord. :D
Post a Comment