it's been about 1 month since the start of this new year, i think it's a good time to evaluate myself hahah :P
ok informally, i feel that i'm still the eagle picking off its old heavy feathers... still working on my goals.
However, i do feel lighter and more free in worship, so it's an improvement :)
I find that you are only as free as you allow yourself and desire yourself to be.
One thing i've been reminded and learnt during this year is that personally time before God is so important, meaning pursuing and seeking the Lord whether through reading spiritual books, listenning to messages, singing hymns, etc
We always need to have that seeking heart towards to the Lord else once you lose that desire, you start filling yourself with not so beneficial things for the spirit.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the book, The Case for a Creator!! <3 :)
a lot of the things mentioned in there I already partially know, but the way it's phrased really attracts me and brings me to enter deeper into God's amazing plan, especially who He is through His creations.
He really created all things, this entire universe especially for us :) i remember Jacob sharing this msg on sunday, about eternity to eternity.
God's plan was specifically created around us, for us. Sometimes people find it hard to experience or feel Him, but when I read this book it really draw me to really see Him though He is not physically visible. It's through His wonderful creations, that we know He is here. :)
We were not only created for Him, but He has given us this entire universe as a playground to wander around, to experiment, to enjoy, to discover Him through the process.
Not only does He just make all things for us to see Him as an amazing creator, but He left footprints in our history to show us personally His love.
ahhh love this book, do i have to say it again? loll
He is omnipresent, everywhere, but really closest to us! :D
i want to be able to keep this motivation to pursue and seek after Him, it's what makes each day exciting and fascinating, to know that no matter how much we learn or discover about Him, there is really no end! hahaha
like it said in the bible, seek and you shall find
hope you sisters continue to seek after the unperishable treasure, seek after our True Beloved :)
peace out dudeess lol

5 Responses:
Thanks for sharing Jennt!
Absolutely loveeee all those books as well!! :D:D
"When I look at creation, I have no doubt that God exists.
When I look at the cross, I have no doubt that God loves me."
- Katy :)
Thanks for sharing :). Let's continue to discover more and more of His wonder!
it is so trueee!
We are really the center of ALL His Creations :)
i wannna wannna wanna read it O:
do you have the book jent?
or jessie?
Thanks for sharing Jennt! :)
btw Jessie, I love that quotation! <3
i borrowed the book from the library and had to return it already... =( i should buy myself the book hahah .. which i will when i find it :) then i can lend it to you! thinking if i should get the regular text or student edition..
Post a Comment