Re-resolution!

There should always be a point in a year where you can start all over again--feel fresh and anew. Or just a point sometime after the first point if you've totally botched the first attempt at resolution, to start again. January isn't the only time to do that! Which is why I'm glad the good people out East invented the lunar calendar. Now, I can celebrate the new year, twice. Okay, okay, I know it's not the same thing... but still, a nice thought.


Anyways, just a little update on what's been going on with me (this isn't long, it's actually a blog-blog). I'm really enjoying my courses this semester, although I feel a little spaced out when I dropped Philosophy and Literature because they were the only courses dragging down my GPA. A lot of courses I'm taking have at least bits and pieces that have some sort of relation towards philosophy or ancient literature which is why I hope I'll take them again next year to gain more "knowledge" (why I put that in quotes? I'll explain in a couple days).

It's been an enlightening week for me, with all the work-load and what not, and a few more assignments up ahead this coming week (unfortunately, I fail at managing my time well so I'll have to miss out Sunday meeting to catch up).

A few things I will be praying for this month is to learn how to manage my time better and learn how to gather my thoughts more in an organized manner--I mean, where on Earth am I going with this blog? Something about re-resolutions and physics... I was gonna talk about physics... what was I going to say about physics... apples. Maybe. Maybe it was apples.

Hm...

In a lost state at the moment, I'll get back to you when I've gathered my sanity in a jar,
-me.












Yep. It was definitely apples.

Penulis : Kay L. ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Re-resolution! ini dipublish oleh Kay L. pada hari Saturday, January 29, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1Responses: di postingan Re-resolution!
 

1 Responses:

jennt said... | January 29, 2011 at 6:04 PM

try try and try again :)

i like your re-invented word: re-resolution lol

no matter how many times we may not accomplish what we first decided to do, don't give up! try again

set a re-resolution lol :)

hope you gather all your sanity in a jar soon hahha... i wanna hear the rest of your sharing :P