LOL yea the lyrics for this song isn't christian content, pretty emo i'd say hahha, but i love the song melody and rhythm, and as i was jamming to it, I felt inspired to re-write the lyrics for the Lord hahha... so have a see and try playing it as you read these lyrics hahah... when i find the instrumental version or when i can mod it so that vocals can be taken out i shall repost the song loll in the meantime --enjoy!! :D
I shall rename the title to - waiting for His second coming (original lyrics by jennt)
Where it all began
Right from the beginning
Before this world's foundation
There existed this love
a love that surpasses time
beyond imagination
catered for all mankind
able to pierce the heart
we say yeah
As we lift our hands fully aware
Reaching for something far beyond what this world can contain
Cuz we're living in the presence of our Saviour
Seeing the full glory and hope
Let us all praise His name
Waiting for His second coming
Praying for the strength to stand
This is not what I had planned
It's out of my control
Everything is in His time
Thoughts were spinning in my head
So many questions that I have
But I'll wait to ask Him
I know what it takes to live on
I know how it feels to be loved
All I wanna do is live this life for loving You
Holding on to what I have received
Sitting in my little room
Reflecting on all my past
Seeing how You've made me last
I'm so blessed don't you know
I know what it takes to live on
I know how it feels to be loved
All I wanna do is live this life for loving You
Holding on to what I have received
what was left of me when You filed me
I fought it at first but You overcame
All caught up in the eye of the storm
And trying to figure out what's going on
And I don't even know what I was thinking
My mind kept racing as my heart was changed
I give thanks for working within me
The best part of knowing You, Your love sets me free
All I wanna do is live this life for loving You
Holding on to what I have received
Where it all began
Right from the beginning
Before this world's foundation
There existed this love
a love that surpasses time
beyond imagination
catered for all mankind
able to pierce the heart
we say yeah
As we lift our hands fully aware
Reaching for something far beyond what this world can contain
Cuz we're living in the presence of our Saviour
Seeing the full glory and hope
Let us all praise His name

0 Responses:
Post a Comment