Just wanted to share this song heheh
love the bridge of this song :)
Seems like a while that I posted anything on here. I will start off with giving thanks to the Lord for His grace and blessings through everything.
My mom's been doing a lot better than how she was before, though she is still at the hospital, her condition is looking more promising, she just has to work on therapy for her walking and etc. Hoping she'll be strong enough physically for them to discharge her soon and that she can see bro/sis :), and of course learn more truths (considering the fact that I haven't done too much sharing with her lately, but occasionally I'd remind her to trust in the Lord and pray in His name)
So yea, that aside, through my mom's situation I see God's mighty hand working miracles. I remember the moments when it felt really grim, through that moment, the more I prayed, hoped and trust that He will make a way for my mom. He never disappoints and all things work in His time.
As for my condition with my eye, so not sure if everyone is aware, but the cause of the weirdness of my eye is due to a tumour that has been very slowly growing in my head, on my skull base. The doctor says it seems like it's been there for awhile, slowly growing, only til now do I feel the affect. Anyways, the doctor suggested that I wait and not do surgery yet since there is a high risk that I may not be as strong as I am after the surgery. He says that since I'm mildly affected, it is safer to wait and monitor the tumour to see if it's growing any bigger. So in 4-6 weeks I'll be in again for an mri scan, yippee lol.
In the meantime I'm checking out this chinese herbalist doctor, he's given me some herbal stuff to drink and my gosh it's disgustingly bitter and smells like old chinese stuff .. UGH. but gotta tough it up and drink it in, plugging my nose and chugging loads of water after each drink.
So far i'm managing ok with it, but the doctor says I will have to take the herbal stuff about a year for it to have effect. Anywhos, I shall see what happens.
Not that i trust this herbal stuff or the doctor that much, but I will try and see what the Lord will do with what is given to me.
In the meantime, the Lord has really been reminding me to not just wait upon Him, and wait for Him to work in me, passively, but to also live it up for Him while I wait. :)
It seems like lately, I've slowly fallen back into my wait, passively, non-action, kind of way as before, and this sort of has an effect on my vision in Him and even passion for Him. I gotta get back to drawing near to Him, and being closer to Him. I need to start pursuing and seeking after Him once again because when we lose sight of Him, that's when our passion in Him (whether it be loving bro/sis, serving in His household) would also be compromised. And no, I don't want to compromise my relationship with Him nor bro/sis. We were born to be closest to Him, to be part of this family and His glorious plan. He's given us all a second chance through His salvation to live with and for Him, let' s try once again to love Him most. :)
Let's not give up our first love for the Lord, remember again how He captured our heart and compelled us with His love. With that, let's continue to strive for Him together 'til the end!
<3
jennt

1 Responses:
I was just about to post this song here. I'm glad you did too because "Strong Enough" really reminded me of you. Jennt you are so strong in all you do. You give me inspiration. :) Love you!!!
Post a Comment