MY FIRST POST! :D

Like the title says, IT'S MY FIRST POST!
I haven't been updating myself with the sis blog very often but as of now, i will read one post a day, and hopefully, that'll get me all caught up.

First off, i'll start by sharing an experience with the Lord I had this week. On Thursday July 7th, Raymond, Steven T. and I decided to join a volunteer, Witty and her two friends and we went around to give waterbottles and food to the homeless. At first, i thought "oh man, this is really weird... there aren't even any homeless people around. Maybe it would be better if i didn't go..." but then that thought changed after I gave out my first water bottle. I gave it to a nice, elderly, asian woman and she started to ask where I was from, how I was doing and what was i doing. I had to use my not-so-pro Mandarin skills to communicate her but I really think that it was God's power that she could even understand me. She even called Steven T. and I "beautiful" lol.

After we left her and went around to other places, Steven noticed that most of the homeless people said "God Bless." He gave it some thought and he remembered that somewhere in the Bible, it states that the homeless are always blessed with the gospel. That was just a little thing he thought when we were gathering our thoughts and thinking about how much the Lord blessed us that day. I could really see that he planned that we'd go to such a nice woman first so that it could change my perspective and my motive for the volunteer work that i was doing that day.
Yup, that's all i wanted to share. I would've shared this today in the meeting but i couldn't manage to wake up early enough. >.< Staying up until 3 to talk to friends is not a good idea on a Saturday night...

I promise i'll post more often, until next time!
-ANGELAA

Penulis : Angelasayshi ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel MY FIRST POST! :D ini dipublish oleh Angelasayshi pada hari Sunday, July 10, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 3 komentar: di postingan MY FIRST POST! :D
 

3 Responses:

jennt said... | July 11, 2011 at 11:27 AM

=D!!! glad to hear your sharing!

hahah volunteering to hand out water to the homeless... so nicee and cute of you guys :)

i'm glad witty can be such a good influence on you all lol

continue to glorify the Lord in sdc together!! =D!

waiting to hear more experiences from you!

jennt said... | July 11, 2011 at 11:28 AM

ps. SLEEEPP EARLIERRR :P 1am LATESTT!
lol especially on a saturday too... :P

Angelasayshi said... | July 12, 2011 at 6:44 PM

LOL, i always try to sleep early!! but it never works! D: