Pray for me!

I'm guilty to admit that I haven't been checking the Sister's blog for a while now, but I'm so glad that you all are still writing and continuing to share your experiences with the Lord, your life, and the things you've all been up to! Please continue to write - and for those of you who have never written a post before, DO SO NOW. Whether it'd be about your day, or something you'd want to share. I just find that it's so important for everyone to communicate with one another, no matter how close or how distant you are with a bro/sis >w<.


And I promise that by the end of July, I will have read every little post that I've missed and get caught up on everything... but right now I really felt the need to share about how I've been feeling lately.

First, the happy stuff - then the bad stuff.

I'm so thankful that the Lord has allowed me to really experience His love and presence the first time in a long time. Maybe it's because I haven't been trying hard enough to answer His calls, or I've been secretly pushing myself away from Him because of school, and other distractions. But on Wednesday cell group, Jack was sharing about God's grace towards us, and we were put in groups to count all the graces that we've received from the Lord. After hearing everyone's sharing, I realized I missed out on a lot of important things that God has given me, and little did I know - this family was the best grace that God has given me. Not all the materialistic things that I've received, but really having a supportive family with brothers and sisters like you guys.

And being the embarrassing me, I couldn't stop myself from crying because I was just so touched when I thought about the love and support you guys put into this family. It really does feel like a real family, and I'm so glad to have people who could be role models for me, and people who inspire me, motivate me, and to really push me to pursue God. If it weren't for you guys, I think my heart would have wandered off into somewhere dark and far away from the Lord. Call me cheesy, but I'm really happy to have people like you all in my life! From now on, I really want to be closer to everyone - so if our relationship is not as close, I want you to talk to me and lets make it close! ^^

Okay, and now for the "bad stuff" I guess. Despite being able to feel the Lord's presence and His reminder of the truths ... I've been getting a lot of accusations in my mind. I've been feeling, left out, to say the least. To make it simple, it feels as if Satan is trying to pull me away from God by filling my mind up with all these wrong concepts. Like hate, jealousy, loneliness, and feelings that make me feel really icky on the inside to have :( I know I shouldn't be feeling this way, but I do and I can't seem to make it go away. So I'm just hoping you all can pray for me! Pray that the Lord can comfort my heart and protect me from these attacks >.<

Anyways, it's only 12:37AM right now but I'm so tired. Thanks for reading my loooong post, and if there's grammar mistakes or anything don't blame me! Blame SDC kids, and three hours of basketball! Goodnight. And ah, looks like I've found a bible verse to comfort myself:

PSALM 147:2-5
The LORD builds up Jerusalem;
He gathers together the outcasts of Israel.
He heals the brokenhearted
And binds up their wounds.
He counts the number of the stars;
He calls them all by name.
Great is our Lord, and mighty in power;
His understanding is infinite.


:3

Penulis : Jessica ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Pray for me! ini dipublish oleh Jessica pada hari Friday, July 8, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1Responses: di postingan Pray for me!
 

1 Responses:

jennt said... | July 8, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Heyyyyyyy! So happy to hear u share :D
We are truly soooo blessed because we have such an amazing saviour and Friend, who always prepare for us the best gifts hehe... i give thanks for this family and His special presense in our lives, not only does he provide the best for us, but we can have this personal relationship with him too! <3 lets continue to treasure and love him our whole life ^^ and of course stick together

Love and support always
-jennt!