Mandi's Rambling

elllo MY LOVELY SISTERS!~~ Greetings from Waterloo!
This is my FIRST post here! Welcome to Mandi's (aka Amanda) OFFICIAL corner! Where I will share with you the blessings I have received from God. My hands have been itching to type up a blog ever since I had known about this blog. I'm extremely sorry for my procrastination. Need to change it before it becomes worst. So yeah! I really want to be a frequent participant of this blog. Really want to share more and MORE about the blessings I received from God everyday!~


Today, I just HAD to blog what touched me over and over again. I stumbled upon this blog, and I came upon this song called Tonight the Stars Speak by The Glorious Unseen. When I first listened to this song, it was so calming and beautiful. Love the guitar, the melody and his voice. So soothing. Then out of nowhere, my tears fell non-stop. The lyrics really reached out to me, as I'm typing right now, my eyes are clouded with tears streaking down my face while listening to this song again and again. The lyrics that started all this is:

Tonight the stars speak of Your infinite love
And it serves to remind me
That what I have, means nothing at all
Compared to Your glory, Oh Lord

(Chorus)
How long till Your voice speaks clearly?
How long till Your arms envelope me?
I cry be my strength when I am weak
Oh Lord have mercy on me please

My spirit is willing but my flesh is so weak
I cry in Your arms now
God grant me the strength to rest in You
I lift my hands and cry
Tonight the stars speak of Your infinite love
And it serves to remind me
That what I have, means nothing at all
Compared to Your glory, Oh Lord

I don't know if you do. But I look at the sky every day and night thinking that it's a painting that He painted for me. I am amazed, with each day and night passing by, the sky is different everyday. Awed at the beauty. Amazed at the masterpiece. Some days the sky has more clouds than other days or nights with more stars than other night. Just like how each day we spend with the Lord is never the same as yesterday, tomorrow or two weeks later. Each day is unique on its own and very special for both me and Him. And like the lyrics said, the stars speak of His infinite love for us. He makes them with us in mind, He can make each star shine brighter, He can make an infinite amount of star shine together, He can make them dance for us cause everyday spent together is worth a celebration. Celebration of LOVE!~ between us and Him! AND THAT's how much He loves us. Maybe even MORE!~ And soon, all things will pass away here on Earth. These days, I've been thinking that He is seriously going to be coming soon! VERY soon! I can feel it on the tip of my tail bone! ROFL! So I must hustle myself to do more for Him on this Earth before it's all gone.

The part that left me in tears is the chorus.

How long till Your voice speaks clearly?
How long till Your arms envelope me?
I cry, be my strength when I am weak
Oh Lord have mercy on me please

How long till Your voice speaks clearly? He's been trying to talk to me since I was born, but I haven't heard His voice clearly.. until now. All these years passed by while He was trying to speak to me, and I didn't know He was there. Until now. For sooo many years, I have ignored Him. I thought about how disappointed He would be after each minute, each day, each month, each year He failed to reach me, but at the same time, I am touched by how He never gave up trying to talk to us. I truly want to give back to Him as much He has given me. I want to talk to Him first, I want to hear Him clearly and I would never want to change that.
How long til Your arms envelope me? He has been wanting to hold us. Like a father that is awed when he first held his newborn child. All the emotions hits him all at once, but the strongest of them all, is happiness. The joy of holding his child, whom he would never want to let go once his child is in his hands. So small and beautiful, and the desire to protect, to bond with, to love with his entire being overwhelms him. It's like love at first site. That is most likely how much our Father wants to hold us. And I really want to be held by Him. Enveloped by Him. Doesn't that just make you feel all warm and squishy inside! As a child, who doesn't want to be close by their parent. It calms them, knowing that they are here with their parents, and they are loved and safe. I really love the word "envelope", it makes me feel warm and SQUISHY.
How long... two words that really impacted me like a car crash. CRASH! Answer: since eternity past. WOW! When I look at the word "long", two distinct definitions pops up into mind. One relates to time, the duration. The other is the desire that is strong and persistent. He LONGS to be with us, since a LONG time. WAH!~ How can you not be amazed! Looking back, all I see is all the time I have wasted, that's what too many years. Not knowing Him more. Not hearing Him. Not seeing Him. How can I make up for the time lost. This really pushes me to really want to know this God, my God, and truly want to spread the word of how wonderful my God is. And at the same time, smack those across the head whom still haven't see how wonderful He is. Jokes. No, seriously.
I cry, be my strength when I am weak. At this part, I was literally crying. He will always be my strength when I am weak. I have a lot of weaknesses. More than I can count, but I am really happy that He only looks at my strengths. And how precious it is that He is MY strength. One who will always support me, know what I need. With Him, everything impossible is made possible. One of my favourite verses. When I feel that I'm so stressed out, and I find that I'm crammed for time. I take a breather by coming before Him. It's like a moment of time where nothing else matters except Him. A breath of fresh air. And I am relief of all the stress I had. Truly with Him, Him by my side, as my strength, all things are made possible. This always touches me everytime I think about this, cause I am always amazed of His whole-hearted and personal love towards me. ME! ME!!
My spirit is willing but my flesh is so weak
I cry in your arms now
God grant me the strength to rest in You
I lift my hands and cry

When I close my eyes and listen to this verse's lyrics and melody. My heart is really overwhelmed with emotions that makes me uncomfortable (swell up) cause I can't express all of it all at the same time. Reminds me of the time just before you give birth for pregnancy. Although I've never experienced it before, but I can imagine how much the mother-to-be would want to push out the baby as fast as possible because it needs to come out but can't won't come out. Don't want to imagine when I go into labour. -shivers- What's with me and babies. LOL. But yeah, it reminded me of how much emotion I'm experiencing and just want to express it all out, but can't. Till the end, the song leaves me breathless, so BEAUTIFUL!!

I've been listening to this song on repeat over and over again for probably more than 5 times now. Everytime I listen to it again, this song never fails to leave me with new tears trickling down my face.

Here's the song that left me full of tears. I hope it can touch you as it had touch me! Close your eyes and experience His love for you!~



Enjoy His love fully today and to the end!~

Congrats for getting to the end of my rambling! There's a lot I cut out, since I think this post will become WAYYY tooo LONG! And you'll fall asleep before you read this sentence. This song clearly made my day, since I realized I forgot to pay rent at the beginning of this month -_-" got charged an extra fee of $25. BOO! And it's also RAINING today! Don't like the rain AT all, was supposed to go grocery shopping, but cause it's raining, didn't go. Made me feeling kind of depressed. At the same time, the sky is all grey and gloomy. Making me even more depressed. But this song really "cheered" me up and made me forget what made me sad. He is truly HERE with you!~



-mandi-
P.S. Here's some yummy freebies I found to share with you ^^
  • Free Chocolate Bar - Just click add coupon and any other coupons that you find interested and create an account, plus fill in your address and voila!~ Your free chocolate bar coupon is on it's way!
  • Fibre Plus Cereal Sample - Just click and enter your address to have your sample comign your way!


    Penulis : berrie ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

    Artikel Mandi's Rambling ini dipublish oleh berrie pada hari Friday, March 4, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 9 komentar: di postingan Mandi's Rambling
     

    9 Responses:

    jennt said... | March 4, 2011 at 8:47 PM

    AMANNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa :) *tackles and hug* sooo glad to hear you share, sooo touchingg!! I LOVE THE LYRICS! thanks for sharing it!!

    and yes, i do like to feel SQUISHYY, and yes i do feel so very SQUISHY listening to the song ^^.

    i wish i could see a sky full of stars, but whenever i do look to the sky at night and see "some" stars, already i'm overwhelmed by them knowing the Lord put them there to speak to me of His infinite glory, to remind me of His beauty, and of course He puts them there to make me all smiley and SQUISHY inside :P hahahha

    by the way, rain today was not bad, it wasn't even really raining a lot downtown :P i decided to walk to 591 and it was good. i like rain heheh, the lyrics saying "envelop me", i feel that when i'm in the rain, He is embracing me with the rain lol, all soaked ^^, once again SQUISHYYY (hahha, i think i found my new fav word :P)

    once again, thanks thanks for sharing, twas sooo wonderful to read! i hope you continue to share all your experience :D they're all very encouragingggg

    <3 you,
    jennt

    jennt said... | March 4, 2011 at 8:52 PM

    LOL i wanted to add, love your post, so visually appealing and cute and expressive through those onion head-like characters HAHHAAHHA :D

    jennt said... | March 4, 2011 at 9:20 PM

    btw, did i mention i LOVE this song and the visualss!?!?! :P
    hahha

    i think i've listened to it 5+ more times now :P and will continue to lol

    berrie said... | March 4, 2011 at 9:29 PM

    HAHAHAHAHA!!~~ oh jennt!~ i love you to bits!~~ SQUISHY!~

    i've been listening to this all day since i've found this song... ohh i can just listen to it like a lullaby

    here in loo, you can see the stars more clearly, they shine brighter.. while in TO, it's harder to see but you can still see em, not as bright and not as many.. i love looking at the sky whenever i go out with my friends or walking back home... it makes me happy just looking at the sky whether it's day or night

    hehehe... i love my onionheads ^^ have a WHOLE collection of other gifs <3 glad you like the post ^^ will try to post more often.. hopefully at least once a wk ^^

    jennt said... | March 4, 2011 at 9:38 PM

    YESS you should !! i want to hear your experience each week ahhah :D and then maybe you'll post some amazingly awesome cool songs like this :D!!!

    man... i wish i can see a night full of stars and just sleep underneath them :) --sighh--- so beautiful i can only imagine :)

    dorangeen said... | March 5, 2011 at 6:17 AM

    Amanda!!! I am so happy you can share with us so deeply here! I myself have not blogged here yet and haven't checked it in a while. I saw Jennt's FB posting of the song listened to it in the background and then saw the comments underneath which brought me here to the blog. I did not experience what you did with the song because I didn't really pay attention to it when I first listened to it, but your sharing really reminded me that I also have a lot of weaknesses and I don't always run straight to God for help. Your sharing makes me want to immediately DNG so that I can also experience the "squishy" feeling inside :)

    Jessie said... | March 6, 2011 at 8:26 PM

    AMANDAAAA!!!

    How amazing was that sharing!!! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO toucheddddd!!!!!!! Especially at the part where you talked about the sky and how it's a painting that He paints for us everyday :). Everyday it's different, just like everyday we can experience something new and fresh in the Lord. AMAZING! :D:D:D

    Thanks so much for opening up your beautiful heart and sharing such a wonderful experience with us :).

    It really once again reminded me of how blessed I am to be loved by Him. His love is so infinite, so personal, and is always towards me. Like Doreen said, I just want to immediately DNG to gain such precious blessings from Him!!!

    Kay L. said... | March 7, 2011 at 7:07 AM

    Free food! AMUNDAH! So glad to hear from you! Missed ye tons. The song is touching, loved your post; reminds me of how tiny I am, but also how loved I am. I love to paint, and this visualization of the Lord painting a masterpiece for us is such a wonderful feeling. Keep posting, I wanna hear what else is going on at Waterloo! :)

    xoxo.

    berrie said... | March 7, 2011 at 10:39 PM

    Doreen: DOREEEN!!~~ hhehehe... i love to feeel SQUISHY!~ LOL that just sounds weird.. cuz i have flesh.. which is squishy.... ahh nvrm.. LOL
    but yeah.. reminds me that through my Lord, i can overcome my weaknesses ^^ let's all breakthough our weaknesses together!!!

    Jessie: JESSIIEE!!~~ yes!~ everyday.. is a new day with Him!~ it's like a date that's nvr the same and totally keeps you on your toes! wondering what's going to happen next~ and what you will feel!~
    i also feel how blessed we are! i seriously think i received WAYY too many blessings than i deserve.. and i really want to give some of my blessings to others! and truly let them see God's love towards them!~

    OH KAY LAU!~ my-lovely-sister-that-i-rarely-see!~ how lovely is it that He will always think about us!~ no matter how tiny we are!~ makes us more lovable!~ hehehe.. as they say.. good things come in small packages ^^

    REJOICE MY LOVELY SISTERS!!~~ and oh how i miss you all!~