Hi sisters,
Just a brief update on how i'm doing, i've been trying to have a re-resolution hahah... my goals since the beginnning of this year is sure taking awhile to achieve, but i'm still learning to expect great things from the Lord. i know He is working in me, and won't be finish with me until the day He comes. It's a process, and as long as i trust in Him, He will do miracles in me~ =) haha
anyways... so i've had talks with someone about why sometimes it's hard for me to be free in worship and such (mainly because i'm not focused on the Lord enough, and i need more faith to overcome any accusations), and this person has really encouraged me with all the research done, searching through the bible, giving me references to verses that shows my value in His heart. Yea.. i know usually i need a lot of reassurance, plus i'm forgetful hahha... so having the references written down so when i forget i can always look it up, meditate on the verses and realize the truth has really helped me :)
alright, so the initial reason why i wanted to blog was.... because today after work i was debating to whether go home or to the library to dng. in the end, i chose the library lol, i was listenning to my music (as usual), and for some reason the words really touched my heart (and no.. it wasn't a christian content music, but it was pretty cheesy lovey dovey music LOL.. backstreet boys - what makes you different, hey now don't judge hahah :P)
the lyrics that brought me to think of the Lord was in the chorus where it said:
What makes you different, makes you beautiful
What's there inside you, shines through to me
In your eyes I see, all the love I'll ever need
suddenly, out of no where i felt as if the Lord was singing those words to me LOL.. no seriously hahahha, anyways.. of course then i was touched realizing that even though He is infinite, everlasting, I am limited, just a person, but in me He sees all He needs... <3 can't wrap my mind around why, or how it can be possible, but thinking about the msg, eternity to eternity, His plan began with me in His thought. Everything was created for me, I was created for Him... etc, really touched my heart hahhaha... i'm so cheesy >.> LOL
anyways............. listenning more to that song, neglected the weird subjective terms (girl/she etc) i really felt as if the Lord was singing to me and those were the lyrics He wanted me to hear. yep, it was like He was singing a love song to me. :)
don't laugh.. lol ok that's it :)
<3, jennt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Responses:
lol jennt, your post was so cute and funny :)
but i guess it made me realize that throughout the day, if we try to pay closer attention... we'll realize that the Lord is finding infinite ways to reach out to us.
you should continue to dng :D!
Jennt, I like cheese.
I totally understand why my mom insists on getting ugly decorations in the house with bible verses on them. Just don't pay attention to the ugliness that is the piece of decor--just read the words. I see them when I come into the house, when I leave the house.. when I go to get food.. when I pee...
"God's message is all around us" is quite an understatement in my house, but when I leave the house I find myself subconsciously looking for these messages in ads, people's faces, sidewalk, dog poop...
<3
Lol Kay... dog poop. Haha.
Love the sharing Jennt :)!!! Oh man "in your eyes I see, all the love I'll ever need"... that is SO TOUCHINGGGGG!!! And what's even more amazing is that it's true! In the Lord's heart, this is how He really feels. We're all He ever needs. He can have whatever He wants, He can create whatever He desires, but the one thing He needs is for us to choose to love Him.
Awwww <3...
SHARE THIS ON SUNDAY!!!! LOL...
Post a Comment