God is Listening..

Hi Sisters!

Recently I've been dealing with spiritual battles and I am experiencing a lot of Satan's work in my family. How precious that I know that God has already conquered Satan and His victory is also my victory! And that I am not scared of Satan and what he did.

Today when I was drawing near to God, I asked God to give me the perfect bible verse to read that will encourage and comfort me! God never fails to listen to our prayers and this is what He said to me:

Psalm 31: 1-5

"In You, O Lord, I put my trust;
Let me never be ashamed;
Deliver me in Your righteousness,
Bow down Your ear to me;
Deliver me speedily;
Be my rock of refuge,
A fortress of defense to save me.

For you are my rock and my fortress;
Therefore, for Your name's sake,
Lead me and guide me.
Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me,
For You are my strength.
Into Your hand I commit my spirit;
You have redeemed me, O Lord
God of truth."

It was so perfect <3 It's true never be ashamed when you are facing Satan because the Lord will deliver us speedily and guide us. He is our rock of refuge and fortress of defense. He is our strength and redeemer, the God of truth!

I'm not going to go into too much detail here but I need you all to pray for me and my family, mom, dad, Jason, and Peter. Especially remember my brother Peter To. I strongly believe he is possessed by Satan and evil spirits, and also becoming mentally ill. Please cast them out in the name of Jesus Christ!

Penulis : dorangeen ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel God is Listening.. ini dipublish oleh dorangeen pada hari Thursday, November 10, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan God is Listening..
 

2 Responses:

jennt said... | November 10, 2011 at 1:17 PM

will definitely pray for you and your family!! :)

It's soo amazing that our God is the One who is always listening :) He always wants to comfort and encourage us :) He is Faithful and True! He is the living God, we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us ^^

we fight this battle together -- through prayers, we got you doreen (:

Kay L. said... | November 11, 2011 at 11:44 AM

This verse is so strong and so true. I will pray for you! I think the last I saw Peter was when he was very small, so it saddens me to hear this. I can only imagine what it may feel to see your own siblings go through this ordeal. I will continue to pray for your family Doreen!