...celebrate the dedication with gladness, both with thanksgivings and singing... - Nehemiah 12:27
It's so precious that the Lord revealed Himself more to me about His will of joy and His desire to share it with me. Even though I'm still battling the wrong concept of thinking that you can't enjoy anything anymore because everything's so fruitless or will perish, I do hope that He will bring me joy from His blessings.
Speaking of which, I do have prayer requests for myself and my friends from university. Even though I'm not that 'close' to them, I care about them very much. I saw that their hearts are saddened by the wrong concepts of this world and I really want the Lord to reveal Himself to them. Pray for me also that I may reconnect with them, because my contacts with them are becoming more distant. I really want Him to greatly use me in this generation.
Give me a call if you want me to talk more about this.
-Karen

0 Responses:
Post a Comment