To sum it up; I'm sleep deprived, stressed, angry, and I just want my life back :(.
School + work is eating up all my time, and sometimes I don't even know why I'm trying so hard anyways. There are so many tests, quizzes, assignments, and stuff to do I feel like I have no time to live my own life; to draw near God, or to even do the things I love. If I'm MIA at church, please blame school and the teachers who give me lots of homework D:.
I'm really trying to keep up with this balancing act, but I feel like... my time is constantly slipping through my fingers. I just can't seen to grasp it.
I can feel the pressure caving in on me.
Oh Lord, I'm so tired right now. I just want you to bring me back to Your bosom and let me rest there for a good hour or so. I just need some kind of sanctuary away from all this chaos... I pray that You can really help me; I know that You can understand my situation through my sighs, or my laughter. Lord, how precious that I can communicate with You through my spirit, and that your understanding is infinite. Lord, may you heal my wreck of a mind and help me focus on the path ahead. Please help me manage my time wisely, and really be able to go through all this while remaining close with You...
I've been crying too much lately :(
Lord, I need you. I need you now.

3 Responses:
awww *hugs*
The Lord knows you need Him.
when you call to Him, He is quick to answer and hold you in His arms <3
maybe you can try and involve Him in your chaos, while you're at school or work, studying for tests, just cry out to Him, use your faith to do it all with Him by your side :)
you need any help with hw? we can help too! =D
This is your test of faith and satan is using your situation to bring you down!! Lift up your hands and behold Abba, He will behold you back and ask Him to save you!!!!
I like what Jennt said to "try and involve Him in your chaos". It's true! When you're most stressed, the last thing you'd want to do is bring someone else in it..especially those who you care about around you. BUT, the Lord WANTS to be involved, no matter how chaotic it may seem, you are no trouble to Him.
God will not give you anything that you cannot handle. But also listen, perhaps He is telling you that there are some things in life not worth having? It's too much trouble to go through?
Best of blesses to you, I will keep you in my prayers. :)
Post a Comment