feels like an angry bird that's trapped inside all day T.Tmom's not letting me do this, or do that cuz she's worried about my head and etc... so annoyinggg, i feel fine. i can walk and talk, i'm not crippled.
i just feel like doing nothing cuz she doesn't let me do anything. no mood to do anythinG. grr...
i'm like an angry bird losing it's feathers and freedom. GARGHH...
sorrry to all the sisters i've bothered and annoyed and basically been stubborn and difficult.
can't help it.
ARGHHHSS -rips out hair-
darn staples came out today, was a good feeling til my mom's all like, you should stay home today, rest up, etc, don't go out. i'm like, i feel FINE>.
i feel like bouncing against a wall lol (like an angry bird LOL) T-T
somebody hit me or free this bird.

4 Responses:
Jennt, I'm so glad that you're okay now!
and I'm pretty sure that every sister has been telling you that you're mom's only worried about you.
But yeah, give it some time! Maybe you can use this time to DNG more (but you've probably been doing that all day hah).
Well, I'll pray for your recovery~
Jennt, I feel that this post is so poetic in some way. Yes, an angry bird. (btw, it's a good game for boredom). I guess this is what jail birds feel like (get it?! Jail birds?! Haha). This house arrest may feel torturous & you may start to feel handicapped & useless cuz of the minimal things your mom is letting you do & all the uber care that bros and sis have been giving you...
So I have like, a bunch of economics homework I need help on... Lol just kidding. Relaxation can be a torture indeed.
I'm glad you got freed! :)
He sets me free :)
Post a Comment