I feel kind of bad because I haven't been sticking to my goals that I've made during disciple training with Cally and the bros/sis. And that I haven't been attending Sunday meetings because I keep waking up late or I've just been really busy with homework. Hence, why I'm writing this blog post when it's 12:23pm and when I should be at 591 right now.
I don't mean to miss meetings or forget to draw near to Him, etc. It's just really hard when I'm balancing all these things at school, and in my life. I don't think it's realistic for me to try to read the bible everyday either, but I've tried to do SDL often.
I feel like I don't have as much time throughout the days as I used to, especially with the fact that I'm in grade 11 now. I mean, that's no excuse but I'm pretty sure the Lord knows that I'm trying. I just feel like I'm constantly breaking promises to brothers and sisters. Like I would tell them that I'd be there, but then I don't show up, or I cancel on a plan for a get together. I'm just sorry... Sigh, it's even harder cause I feel like sometimes I'm being guilt tripped for not coming ): ... not mentioning any names. Or like I'm being checked up on every time about what I'm doing because I didn't show up. When I say this, of course I'm not saying everyone's doing that! But yeah, I guess you can call these as accusations or whatever but askdfjsdklfj I just want to stop feeling crappy.
Yeah.. I'm trying D:
Please pray for me so I can manage my time! I really need to feel organized in my life right now...


3 Responses:
aww don't get trapped in this cycle of thinking, i know it can be difficult balancing school, work and church. don't be accused when you may be late, just come! :P we'd rather see you late, then not seeing you at all heheheh (i'm sure same goes for the Lord)
one thing you should know is, we understand when promises are broken because things arises, the one whom understands this the most is the Lord :) He understands, so don't feel accused, just try again and again :)
we check up on bro/sis cuz we care... we pray for you because we care.
:) you'll be on my prayer list! <3 don't let satan trick you !
God and His family will always be there for you! He first loved us so that we may know what true love is. His perfect love can cast out all our fears.
thanks jennt! I need this so much right now.. I'm stressed and I feel like time is just slipping away from me every day cause I got so much to do ):
there's no time for me, no time to draw near to him.. and no time for fun or family.
I hate this. It makes me turn to a grumpy mean monster D;
Jennt, exactly what I wanted to say! Jessica don't feel accused. Even a small prayer during your break between studies to the Lord will make Him most happy. Don't be afraid to ask for wisdom from the Lord either! If you seek, you will find. If you ask, you will receive. Have faith! :)
Post a Comment